Download - PHP/SWF Slideshow 2.6
Pick any archive to download PHP/SWF Slideshow:
Upgrading from a version before 2.0 requires a new license, or you may run an unlicensed 2.x.
- Fixed a rare bug caused by some browsers and the latest flash player, which produces tiny or partly offscreen graphics.
- Added a background_alpha parameter to slide to display slides over the web page's background
- Added a forward and backward actions to link
- Added the ability to adjust the volume through action and link
- Added a purge parameter to each slide to manage the slideshow's memory usage
- Added support for unicode text (UTF-8 or UTF-16)
- Added the ability to use non-embedded fonts to display special characters and any language
- Limited the embedded fonts to Arial bold
- Added custom controls and control bar
- Added support for flash (.swf) slides. This may include advanced features like actionscript, and other file formats like gif, mpeg, etc.
- Added transitions spin and zoom
- Changed the default slideshow background from black to transparent to show any color or image under the slidehsow in the html page. This affects the slideshow's appearnce while loading slideshow.swf only. This is independent from the background color for each slide
- Added keyboard support to the slideshow's controls
- Slideshows are no longer generated with the BuildSlideshow() function. Slideshows now have an independent source, which allows generating the data for multiple slideshows from one central script. This also removes the limit on the amount of data each slideshow can handle. For details on how to generate slideshows in version 2.x, see the tutorial
- Deprecated $slideshow [ 'param_file' ]. The above change removes the limit on the amount of data each slideshow can handle
- The $slideshow [ 'canvas_bg' ] attributes are now passed through the Insert_Slideshow() function
- Synced the features, version numbers, and licenses of PHP/SWF Slideshow and XML/SWF Slideshow. The same slideshow.swf is used by both tools, and either a PHP or XML slideshow source can be passed to it. One license is valid to run either or both tools