Download - XML/SWF Slideshow 2.64
Pick any archive to download XML/SWF Slideshow:
Upgrading from a version before 2.0 requires a new license, or you may run an unlicensed 2.x.
- Fixed a rare bug caused by some browsers and the latest flash player, which produces tiny or partly offscreen graphics.
- Added a background_alpha parameter to image to display slides over the web page's background
- Added a forward and backward actions to link
- Added the ability to adjust the volume through action and link
- Added a purge parameter to each slide to manage the slideshow's memory usage
- Added support for unicode text (UTF-8 or UTF-16)
- Added the ability to use non-embedded fonts to display special characters and any language
- Limited the embedded fonts to Arial bold
- Added custom controls and control bar
- Added support for flash (.swf) slides. This may include advanced features like actionscript, and other file formats like gif, mpeg, etc.
- Added transitions spin and zoom
- Added keyboard support to the slideshow's controls
- Synced the features, version numbers, and licenses of XML/SWF Slideshow and PHP/SWF Slideshow. The same slideshow.swf is now used by both tools, and either a PHP or XML slideshow source can be passed to it. One license is valid to run either or both tools